Janet, Liberty and I are enduring the November heat down here in the southwest - Valley of the Sun. I'm not kidding, it's was still in the 90s every day until this past weekend. We live in a large condo on the edge of civilization, right in the middle of one of the most unique deserts on the planet - the only place where the famous saguaro grows. I work for the county - 3rd largest in the US - in downtown Phoenix and Janet spends her time teaching and caring for Liberty. Stay at home moms - the most expensive form of early childhood education around! Only the best for our Liberty. She's beautiful and doing well. Most of you are already aware, but we are so thankful for her and the blessing that she has been in our lives - keeping Janet from going to Iraq and all:-).
Attached is a picture of this past weekend when we made a trek into the mountains to get out of the heat - it really wasn't as cold as the picture makes it appear.

You are all welcome to visit anytime you are down here. Even if you are only in town for business, give us a call and we'll try to do lunch if you are available.
6 comments:
Did you launch this blog and forget to tell me?
How do we post our own entry?
Klint just launched it last night. Didn't he send you the invite? I was about to delete his invite myself as it came up as nuber6, I thought that was pretty random, but knowing he'd just created the blog I thought it might be from him and it was. How did you hear about the blog if not from the invite? It's easy to post, but you must be signed into your gmail account.
Janet
I found the link in My BlogLog and followed it.
I'm sure I deleted it as spam if he did send it to me. He should do another evite becuase no one is going to follow something from number6 in todays spamnation.
You're right. I'm sure he'll read this and resend the invite.
Sorry Tracee. I did send it to you and it was a bit confusing. I set up some of my blog settings a long time ago and Google has messed with them a bit since then. I hope you now have the appropriate invite. If anyone is not getting invited, please let me know. I want everyone to have an invite and be registered.
Can I look at your blog even though I'm not a barksdale? P.S. there is nothing random about number6 it only references the greatest show EVER!
Post a Comment